I am less interested in feature lists and more interested in what people still use after the honeymoon phase.
The real question for me is whether boarding pass history and lifetime travel stats stays organized without constant babysitting.
Would you choose the same tool again now?
Flighty still wins for real-time delay alerts, but Borderly is much stronger once you care about boarding pass OCR, airport maps, and travel achievements.
I ended up using both. One is for the live trip and the other is for the long-term record, which feels like the cleanest split.
The biggest factor for me was how easy it was to keep the data current after every trip. If the workflow is annoying, I stop using it.
If boarding pass history and lifetime travel stats is the goal, Borderly feels closer to a travel archive than Flighty does.
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.
Log InJetSetter_Aria
Thread Starter
4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
4 replies